About Laser Hair Removal
Say goodbye to shaving, waxing, razor burn, and ingrown hairs and hello to smooth, beautiful skin!
Beautiful Skin Denver’s new laser hair removal method uses groundbreaking technology to offer a simple, one-stop solution for truly successful hair removal. Our laser uses unique, gradual heating to damage the hair follicles while avoiding injury to the surrounding skin. At the same time, the sweeping IN-motion™ delivery technique keeps the laser in constant motion, ensuring total coverage of the skin.
Simultaneous contact cooling prevents burns to your skin and allows for a more comfortable session, while our specialized applicator allows your esthetician to treat larger areas in less time.
No matter your skin type (light, dark, or tan) or hair thickness (fine or coarse), the Harmony XL PRO device achieves complete hair removal for all areas of your body.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- No more ingrown hairs or razor burn: Ingrown hairs are essentially inevitable when it comes to shaving, epilating, or waxing — but our laser hair removal process helps remove hair from the roots, thus preventing ingrown hairs and painful razor burn and bumps! The best news? Regular laser treatment can eliminate ingrown hairs completely, so you’ll never have to worry about the pesky ingrown hairs ever again!
- Smooth, soft skin: With Laser Hair Removal, there’s no more razor bumps or prickly stubble after treatment. Instead, your skin just feels silky smooth after each session! And even when your hair eventually does grow back, it’s thinner and softer than before, so you don’t have to feel upset about thick hair that leaves your skin rough or prickly.
- The treatment is virtually discomfort-free with little to no downtime: Our laser uses a unique, gradual heating method that effectively damages the hair follicles while avoiding injury to the surrounding skin. At the same time, the sweeping IN-motion delivery technique keeps the laser in constant motion, ensuring total coverage of the skin. Your laser hair removal session may cause minor discomfort, but it’s generally not considered as painful as waxing, threading, or sugaring. Our laser has simultaneous cooling, making it virtually painless. We offer medical-grade numbing cream for Brazilian laser treatments for purchase to apply to the surface of the skin before the start of your treatment to help you stay comfortable if you’d like. Clients who get waxed think that laser hair removal is much more comfortable!
- Long-lasting results: Hair grows in three different phases, so it’s important to come in for treatments 4 – 8 weeks apart (depending on the part of the body being treated). This is the best way to ensure we treat the hair during its growth cycles. After each treatment, you will notice less hair while the growth cycle slows down. After the hair is completely gone (typically after 6-10 treatments), we recommend maintenance treatments, as hormones can affect the regrowth. Your technician will review this with you at the time of your appointment.
"Kaleigh was awesome! It was my first time receiving Jeuveau (injectable) and she made the process so easy and reassuring.. Not to mention how much I loved the results! I will definitely be back for all further treatments!"- M.T. / Google / Apr 15, 2022
"I had the Jeuveau treatment with Kaleigh. It was my first time getting this sort of treatment and I am SO INTO the results. Fine lines gone! She answered all of my many questions and made me feel so comfortable. Looks like I’m going to be addicted!"- D.P. / Google / Apr 13, 2022
"Kaleigh was excellent at calming my nerves during my first microneedling appointment ever. Her instructions were very clear and I appreciated the multiple check-ins during the procedure to make sure I was comfortable. Excited to continue this treatment with her!"- L.S. / Google / Apr 01, 2022
"Melissa is hands down the best at what she does! Walked me through everything first and taught me things about my skincare that was specific to me. Highly recommend this place😁"- R. / Google / May 09, 2022
"Rheanon is always super thorough with her facials and makes sure I’m comfortable the whole time. Thanks for helping me achieving clearer skin through treatments and lifestyle tips! I’ve already seen amazing progress after less than 2 months."- J.R. / Google / Apr 20, 2022
Am I a good candidate for laser hair removal?
Hair removal with a laser is a safe procedure that is helpful for many individuals. At your consultation, we will discuss your needs, concerns, and goals to help decide if you are a good candidate for the procedure. Ideal candidates for laser hair removal treatments:
- Want to reduce hair on their face or body
- Are tired of other hair removal techniques (waxing, shaving, depilatory creams, bleaching)
- Have darker hair with lighter skin
- Are in overall, good physical health
What do I need to know about before & after treatment?
Before treatment: Please avoid heavy sun exposure 2 weeks before and after treatment. This also includes sunbeds. Discontinue the use of any tanning creams at least one week before treatment. Avoid using any harsh products on the skin 48 hours prior to treatment, like Glycolic, retinol, or acid-based products.
After treatment: Avoid sun exposure and use sunscreen SPF 35+ at all times throughout the course of treatment. Avoid hot baths and heat treatments for at least 24 hours after a treatment. Please DO NOT thread, wax, or pluck the hair on the area of the treatment 4-6 weeks prior to your laser treatment. Please DO shave the area of the treatment before your laser treatment.
Restrictions: We can NOT perform laser hair removal on pregnant women or clients with diabetes, skin cancer, over a tattoo area, epilepsy, active infection of herpes simplex in the area of the treatment, and any diseases (especially autoimmune diseases such as psoriasis and vitiligo, as skin discoloration may be stimulated by light).
Why do I need multiple laser hair removal sessions?
Body hair follicles grow in cycles; while some follicles are in a live growing phase, others are dormant. Since each follicle grows in various stages, several sessions are needed to target each hair when it is actively growing. We recommend spreading out your sessions every few weeks in order for you to get the most effective results and smoothest skin possible!
Is laser hair removal permanent?
While you’ll be able to enjoy the amazing results of laser hair removal for a long time, the treatment is technically considered semi-permanent, as some hair follicles may continue to grow in the future. However, most clients find that the majority of their hair stops growing back after their treatment plan has concluded. The hairs that continue to grow are much easier to maintain. More laser treatments may be scheduled to address new growth and any stragglers.
How many laser hair removal sessions will I need before I see results?
While the number of laser hair removal sessions varies based on skin color, hair type, and the area being treated, the average number is 6-10 sessions. Treatment time per session ranges from 15-20 minutes for a small area to 60-75 minutes for an extra-large area.
Laser Hair Removal Pricing
X-Small Area - Lip, Chin, Sideburns, Nose, Ears, OR Areolas
$65 Per Session $325|6 Sessions
15 – 20 min per session
Small Area- Underarms/armpit, Stomach line/happy trail, Hands, OR Bikini line
$100 per session $499|6 Session Package
20 – 30 min per session
Medium Area- Half legs, Half arms, Buttocks, Neck (front or back), Back (lower or upper), Shoulders, Beard, OR Full bikini
$175 per session $799|6 Session Package
30 – 45 min per session
Large Area- Full arms, Chest, Abdomen, Brazilian (Women: full front & butt crack / Men: balls & all), OR Full face & neck
$225 per session $1199|6 Session Package
45 – 60 min per session
X-Large Area- Full legs, Chest & Abdomen OR Full back –
$275 per session $1350|6 Session Package
60 – 75 min per session