Your appointments are very important to us. We hold your appointments just for you and ask that if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment that you please provide us with 24-hour notice. This way, our team will be able to adjust their schedules accordingly and we may be able to accommodate other clients. We do, of course, understand that unavoidable issues come up and will do our best to work with you in case of an emergency, etc. However, if last minute cancellations or ‘no shows’ become a habit, you will be charged a cancellation fee. Here is our general breakdown of cancellation fees:
• Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of reserved appointment(s)
• ‘NO SHOWS’ will be charged 100% of service amount
As a courtesy, we do text and/or email to confirm the date and time at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. If we are unable to reach you and only leave a message, or cannot reach you at all, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times in order to avoid missed appointments and cancellation fees. You are always welcome to call/text or email and double check any appointments if you’re unsure.
Microneedling, PMU & Microblading Cancellation Policy
Your appointments are very important to us. We hold your appointments just for you, & ask that if you must cancel or reschedule any appointment, you please provide us with 48-hour notice to allow our team to adjust schedules accordingly to accommodate other clients.
If an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled in less than 48 hours from the scheduled session time one of the following will apply;
- Less than 48-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of reserved appointment(s) or deposit will be forfeited.
- ‘NO SHOWS’ for PUM & Microblading will be charged 100% of the service amount.
- ‘NO SHOWS’ for Microneedling will be charged 100% of the service amount or one session will be deducted from your package.